Seiko Nishida - Vedic Master

7/28/2011

The Law of Intention and Desire

According to "Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" by Deepak Chopra, this law is based on the energy and information in the nature. As a human being, you experience thoughts, feelings, memories, desires, needs, fantasies, and beliefs . These are came from energy and information in the nature as same as from the quantum field information in the universe.

your intent is for the future but your attention is in the present. As long as your attention is in the present, your intent will manifest in the future.


When you meditate, in getting into the gap/stillness, you release your desires into the silence and relinquish them right after introducing them in the gap. Then experience the stillness which brings the pure consciousness.


To apply this law is to make a list of your desires; " what do I want?", "what do I need?" for my life. And relinquish them. Then remind yourself to practice present-moment awareness in all your actions in the day. I will accept the present as it is to manifest the future.


Today, I only had an intention to be present in any moment. So, I just surrendered myself to it.

Be in a present-moment awareness, just to be. Everyday I can live with joyfulness in surrendering to Devin. Let us all meditate every day to be in pure awareness.


The mantra of this law is;

" Om Ritam Namah", means " My actions are supported by cosmic intelligence."


In our meditation, practice law and let our desires and intentions come true in our life.


Namaste,


No comments:

Post a Comment