Seiko Nishida - Vedic Master

9/09/2012

Stillness and Peace!

After becoming a Vedic Master certified by the Chopra Center in June 2012, I was back to my part-time job to catch up, and to finish up all the delayed office works with sincere gratitude to my boss for letting me away so many days for my study.  Doing the catch up works, being busy but I felt stillness in my physiology. What a peaceful feeling I am getting! Whenever or whatever you are doing, you will be able to go back quietness by practicing meditation everyday. I here again encourage you all to go back the meditation practice and feel peace in you mind. Such a blessing time you will enjoy! Stay in touch and see you in the Gap! 

Today is Sunday, the Law of Pure Potentiality "Om Bhavam Namah", I am absolute existence.
Let us cultivate stillness, commune with nature and practice non judgment. 

Namaste,

No comments:

Post a Comment